Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Chronicles of Twatrick: You keep using that word "temporary" ...

Until something of significance happens (and that may not take long), I won't have much more to say about Lloydminster's Patrick "Super Fucking Quintuple Threat Kid Cash Dragon Fire MMA Cosplay Warrior Street Fighting Man" Ross, other than to point out this amusing bit of history from way back in January of 2013, wherein Patrick smugly describes the minor inconvenience of personal bankruptcy:




And how did that "temporary" thingy work out? Oh, right ...




How it worked out is that Patrick is, almost nine years later, still in bankruptcy and, even worse, without a trustee, no longer protected by bankruptcy's stay of proceedings, with any discoverable assets of his currently being seized and handed over to me by the collections department of the Saskatchewan sheriffs. And if, for any reason, Patrick has recently received any significant assets from, say, a family member, it's pretty much a done deal that the sheriffs will find it and it will become mine.

In any event, it is the holiday season, and it would be uncharitable of me to not wish Patrick a Happy Interestversary and a Merry Collectionmas.

After all, I'm not a monster.

4 comments:

MgS said...

Had Patrick maintained his payments to the Bankruptcy Trustee, he would likely be “free and clear” by now, and for what amounts to “pennies on the dollar” relative to the total debt owed.

Something of a sad statement about his judgment and planning skills.

CC said...

MgS: Many people over the years have made that observation. Patrick got a ridiculously favourable conditional discharge order from the Registrar, then proceeded to fuck it up in every way imaginable, the end result being that (among other things) he spent the last nine years in bankruptcy for nothing. Make sure you appreciate that -- Patrick spent the last nine years in bankruptcy, only to end up owing me the entirety of my original judgment plus interest, and he is *still* in bankruptcy.

Quite simply, the only way out of bankruptcy for Patrick is to pay me the full amount of what he owes me. All of it. Which is currently increasing at close to $500/month. So, yes, this is going to take a while.

MgS said...

What he owes you is rapidly approaching the mortgage on my home ... when I bought the place ... 20 odd years ago ... with a sizeable downpayment ...

CC said...

MgS: It's ironic that you compare Patrick's debt to me to your mortgage. I suspect that Patrick assumes that, at some point, when his remaining parent passes away, he will inherit the Lloydminster residence. Given how much he will owe me by then, I can safely say that that's not happening.