Saturday, February 28, 2009

No, really, I'm not making this up.


Stephen Taylor must be so proud:

From a comment on Canadian Cynic:

"Actually, Justin, we do consider the possibility we might be wrong; we just don't consider the possibility you might be right."

Wow. They actually see a difference between those two statements.

Yeah, Stephen Taylor must be proud. Did I mention how proud Stephen Taylor must be? Yeah, I'm sure I did.

LET'S THINK HARD ABOUT THIS, JUSTIN
... Really, it's like a pinata of stupid over at The Raging Wanker's:

So how is Saskatchewan in the black?

Saskatchewan, long known as having one of the weakest economies in Canada, is well into the black, despite the recession, while Ontario is swimming in a massive deficit.

The difference is not potash, but fiscal responsibility versus fiscal liberalism.

So ... if I understand Blogging Tory "The Raging Wanker" Justin properly (and I'm fairly sure I do), a budget surplus is proof positive of a superior political philosophy, while a monstrous deficit should be seen as evidence of incompetent and failed governance.

Are you sure you want to go down that road, Justin? I mean, really sure? Seriously, I'll give you a chance to walk that one back. 'Cuz that's just the kind of stud I am. Kind to dumb animals.

4 comments:

Mike said...

Has anyone mentioned to Justin that the NDP under Lorne Calvert ruled Saskatchewan for 14 years until last year. Or is he trying to say that all of the fiscal responsibility occurred in the last year?

Still not a road he wants to go down.

Some Guy said...

"So ... if I understand Blogging Tory Justin properly (and I'm fairly sure I do), a budget surplus is proof positive of a superior political philosophy, while a monstrous deficit should be seen as evidence of incompetent and failed governance.

Are you sure you want to go down that road, Justin? I mean, really sure? Seriously, I'll give you a chance to walk that one back. 'Cuz that's just the kind of stud I am. Kind to dumb animals."

You can't create a deficit unless you spend more than you bring in.

Unless you have some magically mathematical formula that can proven that 10 minus 12 is somehow a positive integer.

CC said...

Um ... you have no idea how I'm insulting you here, do you, Justin? *Sigh*. More brilliant snark and sarcasm, utterly wasted.

Honestly, Justin, it's like explaining things to a child. A very, very stupid child.

Sparky said...

Wow Justin is dense--or just not paying attention to what's happening at the federal level right now...
Probably trying to figure out how to move those goalposts of his still...