And sometimes, there's just too much wingnuttery goodness to encapsulate into a collection of short takes.
- Canada's Unhinged Catholic doesn't like foreigners. You're shocked, I'm sure.
- Over at Political Staples, we learn that new Liberal leader Stephane Dion has a temper and is "prone to snapping," which is decidedly unfortunate since, as we all know, the proper response to criticism is to behave like a petulant 8-year-old and stop talking to the press.
- Dust my Broom takes time out from slagging aboriginals to complain about people who slag Jews.
- Adam Daifallah gushes over yet another of the bestest, wisest and most famousest of all the neo-cons.
- Dispatches from the Socialist Gulag debunks global warming by relying on acclaimed climatologist Sen. James Inhofe (R-Unspeakable Ignorance). Right -- that Sen. James Inhofe.
- And, finally, there's no situation so tragic that Kate McMillan can't milk it for whatever bile-soaked hate she can squeeze out of it.
Yes, you can go shower now. You've earned it.