Saturday, August 15, 2026

Chronicles of Twatrick: About those security for costs

Following closely on the heels of the previous blog post related to Patrick Ross frantically hiring a lawyer at the last minute, there is the issue of what it takes to convince the court to require Patrick to put up security for costs (to ensure that, after I win my Application, I am sure to get my inevitable costs award).

As before, I can ask Google about what it takes in Alberta to merit forcing a Plaintiff to hand over a chunk of cash as security, and the answer is really, really bad for Patrick:

 


 

Let's examine the first few conditions one at a time.

"Enforceability and Assets: Whether the plaintiff has sufficient unencumbered, liquid assets or property located within Alberta to satisfy a potential costs order."

It's safe to say that Patrick is absolutely fucked there since, as far as I know, he has no assets whatever in Alberta -- no house, no property, no nothing. Strike one.

"Financial Status Evidence: Clear proof or adverse inferences drawn from a failure to provide meaningful evidence regarding financial position."

Patrick has more than a decade of history of hiding his assets from me, so he is pretty much screwed here as well. Strike two.

"Conduct and History: Past behavior in the litigation, including whether the plaintiff has failed to pay previous cost awards from prior steps or proceedings."

Holy shit, is Patrick in trouble here, given that he has not paid a single cost award since I won my judgment against him in late 2010. He is so utterly fucked here. Strike three.

I don't even need to continue ... I have enough overwhelming evidence of Patrick's contemptible, arrogant behaviour over the years to bury that little turd.

Next week should be interesting. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fat pat is currently flaming out on his outhousetory account about someone lying.
He's feeling the pressure and like a child is lashing out.
Fun to watch.