Friday, August 07, 2026

Chronicles of Twatrick: The apparent Webex link for the August 20 hearing.

For you psychologically-damaged weirdos who actually want to attend the upcoming August 20 hearing for my Rule 4.33 Application against cripplingly-indebted boy lawyer Patrick Ross, there is first the general virtual courtroom link, which takes one to a page of various virtual courtrooms around the province.

From there, one can see the Webex link for Virtual Courtroom 70 (Grande Prairie), which appears to the fixed link for all virtual hearings located in Grande Prairie. I'm unsure as to whether this is a fixed link, or whether it changes daily, but as a test, you might try dialing in during the day just to test if you're allowed to attend that day's hearings.

I will verify whatever other information you'll need before August 20, but I encourage you to at least check that if you follow that set of links, you can get logged in and let me know how that goes.

No comments: