Friday, August 21, 2026

Chronicles of Twatrick: Why Patrick's refiling of his original lawsuit is toast.

In my previous post, I went into detail about the difficulties that undischarged bankrupt and morbidly obese man-child Patrick Ross will have simply "refiling" his now-dismissed lawsuit against me, but it's amusing to examine this snippet from his August 2022 Statement of Claim to truly appreciate how fucked is Patrick in terms of Alberta's two-year limitations period on actions like this:

 


 

Do I really need to point out that Patrick opens that section of "DEFAMATION BY DEFENDANT DAY" by admitting that all of that happened no later than 2021? What part of "two-year limitations period" so confuses Patrick that he openly concedes in his own Statement of Claim that he is wildly out of time?

The level of stupidity here is simply stunning.

P.S. Patrick is particularly fucked since I have in writing his explicit admission that he knows of Alberta's two-year limitations period:

 


 

It is beyond comprehension that Patrick has conceded that he is fully aware of Alberta's limitations period regarding defamation if he still goes ahead and refiles based on complaints that are at least five years old. I doubt that Court is going to be happy with that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I first read that disputing and demanding review of a lawyer's bill is called "taxing" the bill, I thought it was such a cool name for it. So PR might try taxing his lawyer's invoice and have another delay since the court system is quite backlogged with other people taxing legal fees.

I am disappointed though, it looks like the judge did not brand him as being a vexatious litigant.

CC said...

Anon @ 3:05 PM: The judge did not brand Patrick as a vexatious litigant because I did not file a motion asking for that. That is a particular request you need to make.