Sunday, August 23, 2026

Chronicles of Twatrick: The smoking guns.

I asked, and one of my loyal followers came through in a big way. In the previous blog post, I described how perpetual legal loser and apparent creepy online stalker Patrick Ross -- in his recent Affidavit -- insisted that he lived in mortal dread of me, being paralyzed with fear and on and on and dishonestly on ...

 


 

That claim is utter rubbish and, in preparing to deal with it ever coming up again, I asked others to track down and collect examples of Patrick, over the last few years, quite obviously enjoying himself and cackling gleefully over his now-annihilated lawsuit. And, man, did some of you deliver, with one steely-eyed volunteer sending me a collection of dozens of tweets of Patrick blar-har-har'ing and clearly having a splendid time.

Here is just the tiniest screenshot of a massive submission of Patrick's output:

 


There is so much more and, as you can see, Patrick's crippling fear of me is obvious from his frequent use of "laugh until you cry" emojis when tweeting about me. I honestly had no idea that there was that much, and my subsequent Affidavit will need an entire chapter solely for all of this.

I love my followers.

BONUS TRACK: This tweet of Patrick's is especially interesting:

 


 

considering that Patrick never advanced his lawsuit to the point where discovery even happened. In short, Patrick is blatantly lying about how far along his lawsuit was. 

No comments: