Patrick's dumbass lawsuit was just turfed by the court in Alberta.
Time for a martini.
P.S. I will do a summary tomorrow. By then, Patrick should have refiled his lawsuit with all the same absolute rubbish and misrepresentation and try to do this all over again. It will not go as smoothly for him the second time.
P.P.S. Patrick's lawyer was exactly the kind of disinterested, unprepared douche I was expecting. No surprise there.
9 comments:
Wonderful.
Remember that Constable Hanson of the Lloydminster RCMP is Patrick’s contact for who he feeds bullshit “harassment” tips to. Do with that what you will.
A $1000 martini. Shoulda been more but judges gonna judge. Bravo!
Congratulations. I'm only sorry that I was called away and only saw the very end. Add that thousand dollars to the 130 other thousands.
Now to wait for Patrick to attempt to file a new lawsuit claiming that all of your blog posts in the last few years constitute a pattern of ongoing "defamation and harassment".
I'm sure he's been madly scribing away writing a new statement of claim ever since he realized this motion was real.
Love it!!!
Any follow-up on your legal costs? Twatsy's lawyer will also have to figure out how to extract money owed from the many-chins...
WooHoo!
Congrats!
Cheers.
Post a Comment