Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Chronicles of Twatrick: New incoming perjury?

As a lead-in, read the previous post, which represents my opinion that Patrick committed perjury in his Affidavit related to my recent Rule 4.33 Application.

 


 

And given that Patrick has already announced in writing that he will be refiling that same lawsuit, this raises an obvious question.

Now that I've identified potential perjury on Patrick's part, will his new Affidavit suddenly no longer contain those claims? It will be truly fascinating if Patrick's redone Affidavit has quietly had his possible perjury deleted from it.

I guess we just have to wait and see.

P.S. As I mentioned earlier, I have already fired off an e-mail to the Alberta Crown Prosecutor, asking for the details on how to ask that office to file perjury charges against Patrick. 

NEW DEVELOPMENT: I just got off the phone with the Grande Prairie detachment of the RCMP, where I have opened a file regarding wanting to have Patrick Ross charged with perjury.

Also, I uploaded said Affidavit to Google Drive, where it should be publicly viewable here. I don't imagine the average reader will be able to immediately identify obvious lies by Patrick, that's something I'm pretty sure I would have to do, but if something jumps out at you, leave a comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Putting aside the question of whether Patrick was lying, it occurs to me that if there was an "ongoing campaign of harassment", why didn't Patrick send (and file with the court) a cease-and-desist letter under his now defunct lawsuit?

One might imagine that if he actually felt intimidated that such a course of action would seem appropriate ... but, of course this whole farce appears to be Patrick basically thumbing his nose at the situation.