I have received a truckload of utter bullshit and dumbass goddamned fucking stupidity from Patrick's Calgary lawyer (who I am tempted to identify just to embarrass him in front of his peers) and in the midst of all that, Patrick committed unequivocal blatant perjury.
In his Application, Patrick writes:
"Finally, the Defendant's [me, CC] Rule 4.33 Application should be dismissed because the within action is inextricably tied to a 2010 default judgment that the Plaintiff [Patrick] is actively taking steps to set aside; ..."
Patrick is "actively taking steps to set aside" my 2010 defamation judgment against him? That is a howlingly blatant lie for one simple reason.
It was a default judgment and, as anyone with even a smattering of legal knowledge would know, a default judgment cannot be set aside unless it is done in a timely manner. It's been 15+ fucking years since I got my judgment against Patrick, and he has done absolutely sweet goddamned fuck all to "set aside" that judgment, and he is about 15 years too late to do it, anyway.
What Patrick filed is pure perjury, and I have advised my lawyer to treat it as such. And, yes, the August 20 hearing is still on, where you will be able to identify the stupid goddamned lawyer that signed his name to Patrick's perjury.
No comments:
Post a Comment