Thursday, August 20, 2026

Chronicles of Twatrick: The weaselly, gutless cowardice of Patrick Ross.

If there is any lesson to be learned from the last few weeks of blog posts here, it's that undischarged bankrupt Patrick Ross, despite the fact that he talks big and loves to characterize himself as a super tough, bad-ass dude, Patrick is a gutless, tear-soaked little turd who hates confrontation and lives in abject terror 24/7.

Recall from years ago, when I was still blogging under my "Canadian Cynic" pseudonym, that Patrick vowed to track me down and out me in order to ruin my life. Remember this brave mouthing off from Patrick?

 


 

And, lo, the fuck was indeed brought, to the point where Patrick is now a sniveling, sobbing little shit hiding out somewhere in northern Alberta and too scared to go home because someone might (*checks notes*) drive by:

 

 

This is the same Patrick Ross who gleefully demeans people on Twitter as "liars" and "retards" but really doesn't enjoy when someone like me decides to hold him accountable for owing me $125,000.

I have read all 57 pages of Patrick's idiotic Affidavit to defeat my Rule 4.33 Application and, I can assure you, there is nothing there that required a lawyer to add any value to it. All of that rubbish and dishonesty is pure Patrick from beginning to end, and the only reason Patrick retained a lawyer for this hearing is that he was too cowardly to present his own arguments. (I predict that, as soon as he loses this Application, Patrick will fire that lawyer. Let's watch.)

It is difficult to believe that Patrick has not yet figured out, if he does not enjoy being followed, there is a simple solution -- he can pay me what he owes me, at which time I will do my best to forget that he and four-and-a-half chins even exist. But it's more than a little hypocritical to whine about someone trying to track you down at the same time you owe that someone a shitload of money and are actively avoiding collection enforcement.

As for today's hearing, once again, the Webex link is https://albertacourts.webex.com/meet/virtual.courtroom70, hearings start at 10 a.m. Alberta time, and I have been informed that my hearing is about number 14 on today's docket, which will give potential attendees the time to log in and troubleshoot any connection issues.

As I have mentioned more times than you need to hear, this should be a short hearing since Alberta's "Drop Dead" Rule 4.33 is an extremely simple procedural rule that mandates that if the Plaintiff [Patrick] fails to advance their action for more than three straight years, then upon Application by the Defendant [me], the Court is required to dismiss the action.

Required.

It's mandatory.

The Court has no discretion in this matter. 

The Court is most emphatically not free to consider the merit of the underlying lawsuit, or anything other than the long and indefensible delay:

 



Most importantly, the Court is not allowed to take into account the fact that the Plaintiff is a whiny, sobbing coward who was too stupid and gutless to advance his own lawsuit for more than three years. So I am praying for a judge that understands this.

If you have any questions, ask in the comments. 

BONUS TRACK: Given Patrick's insistence that he now lives in abject terror and suffers from "decision paralysis" (whatever the fuck that means), it seems only fair that I reproduce Patrick's July 18 letter to my lawyer in its entirety, so that everyone can see how Patrick, far from being terrified into paralysis and existing in "survival mode", is still the same obnoxious, condescending, arrogant asshole he has always been. This is Patrick's letter to my lawyer, mocking the idea that I hired an actual lawyer to deal with this Application (shortly after which, ironically, Patrick hired his own lawyer):

 


 


 


 


 

Perhaps it's just me, but the above does not seem to be the work of someone cowering in their basement, too paralyzed to deal with the world. Rather, it seems like the bloviating output of a pompous, patronizing, sanctimonious little turd who is enjoying himself immensely and can't wait to have his day in court.

I can assure you, if/when Patrick tries to refile his lawsuit once I get it dismissed, the above letter will be Exhibit "A" in my Affidavit establishing that all of Patrick's bleating about being frightened is utter fiction.

DOUBLE BONUS: In the midst of all of that whiny hyper-ventilating from Patrick's Affidavit, note well the first part of Paragraph 54:

"54. While I understand now that I should have tried my best to move the litigation along, ..."

Quite simply, that is an obvious and open admission from Patrick that he has done nothing to advance his own lawsuit. It is Patrick openly conceding that he has no Defense.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Patrick's letter to your lawyer is quite something. Patrick really does love the sound of his own voice, doesn't he? He does enjoy his choice of high-falutin' phrases like, "I feel that it is of paramount importance" and "In of these is a hurdle". I'm assuming your lawyer got a good chuckle out of that letter, especially since it doesn't present a defense, and Patrick openly admits that "there has been a long delay in this action".

Patrick clearly wrote that letter before he hired his lawyer since a lawyer's first bit of advice would have been, "Now, don't do anything incredibly fucking stupid like admitting in writing that you're guilty of a long delay. Do you understand me? The worst thing we can possibly do is to admit that they're right and that you have no defence. Wait ... you already admitted that in a letter? Jesus Christ, how stupid *are* you?"

It's good to see that Patrick destroyed his own defence before he decided to get a lawyer.