Friday, July 28, 2023

Chronicles of Twatrick: Looking for someone in Lloydminster for surveillance work.

If you live in (or suitably near) Lloydminster, SK, and have the time and the inclination to earn a few dollars, I have an offer for you.

As part of my ongoing efforts to figure out what Patrick Ross is up to these days, it just occurred to me to arrange for someone local to that town to do regular surveillance of the Ross property and keep me apprised of any new developments. I really had no interest in taking it to this level, but Patrick's dodging, weaving and perpetual evasion has left me with no choice.

I'm after someone who, without going wildly out of their way, is capable of swinging by the residential property of the late Ken Ross, and doing nothing more than reporting on the goings-on there -- vehicles that seem to be there on a regular basis, moving vans that seem to be emptying the place out, a sudden "For Sale" sign -- that sort of thing.

Rather than doing this piecemeal, I'm willing to pay a weekly retainer to anyone who can reliably check in on that property and let me know ASAP if anything interesting is taking place. If you qualify, and are willing to do a simple drive-by at least, say, three times a week, drop me a note at "canadiancynic@yahoo.ca" and we can talk remuneration. You'll be expected to be able to take pictures if anything truly untoward and significant is happening.

If you're up for this, let me know. Most importantly, absolutely all of this is perfectly legal, whatever Patrick might think.

FOLLOW UP: I've had a couple responses to this but neither are really appropriate so let me clarify one critical point. It's not enough to simply live somewhere near Lloydminster so that you can get into town once or twice a week. I'm looking for someone who, given a few spare minutes, can swing by and check out Casa Ross without major planning or preparation -- perhaps on the way to or from work. If doing this requires more than a few minutes of planning or preparation, then this gig is not for you.

BONUS TRACK: Nuclear physicist Patrick Ross will now lecture you on the comparative brilliance of "Noel's Bohr."




Pop by tomorrow when Patrick enlightens us on the importance of German-born theoretical physicist Albert Springsteen.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your desparation is showing. You ain't goin collect shit from him

CC said...

Given that I have already collected several thousand from him before he frantically closed his credit union account, your claim is demonstrably false.

Anonymous said...

I might be Patrick; I might be some random online guy; I might be the Man in the Moon; but since this is never going to any kind of hearing, you'll never find out.

Anonymous said...

Hi Patrick!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous @ 7:54 PM: So Patrick is abandoning his meritless lawsuits so he can hide from CC? Good to know.

How long until he goes full Ted Kaczynski and starts living in the bush somewhere? Months? Or will we find him living under a bridge, regaling his fellow homeless with tales of his “legal prowess” in return for a swig of cheap beer and a bite of rotten dumpster burger?

RossOwesDay said...

Anon 11:11: Twatsy is nowhere near as smart and resourceful as the Unabomber. There are no $21 burgers in the wild for Twatsy to forage.

CC said...

ROD: We're not talking Bear Grylls here, we're talking Mr. Bean.

Anonymous said...

"Several thousand" dollars on a six-digit judgment does not represent a substantial amount. In fact, it is laughingly insubstantial, and there is no prospect of it being improved upon over the coming year.

Anonymous said...

Twatsy once again shows that he's a complete moron on anything that he opines on.

Even his use of the word "wise" is meaningless. I doubt he even comprehends the basics of Noel(sic) Bohr atomic model.

Twatsy seems to be trying to impress the rubes and dullards.

Next, he'll like say that Einstein was not as wise as Bohr because Albert rejected the Copenhagen interpretation.


Niels Bohr famously stated that he never thought a nuclear bomb was possible.


I guess Oppenheimer was a wiser project manager in the end.

Augray said...

"Noel's Bohr"! Absolutely hilarious! I had a cup of coffee in my hand when I read that. If I'd read it a few seconds later, some of the coffee would have been on my screen.

Anonymous said...

No, Patrick is trying to impress Kelly Maher (@AlbertanKelly), a cute single 40-something on twitter. Kelly is an engineer who works at the U of Alberta, so she should have the intelligence to see through Patrick's idiocy. Like all other straight women on Earth,, she shold be disgusted by everything about Patrick, from appearance, to personality, to future earning/providing potential.

CC said...

Perhaps someone on Twitter should introduce Kelly to the real Patrick Ross; you know, the one who accuses others of pedophilia for personal entertainment.

thwap said...

There's the Bohr you get at Christmas: "Noel's Bohr"

Then there's "Halloween's Bohr." Then the "Birthday's Bohr."

And so on ...

Augray said...

Anonymous @8:10pm: You say that "there is no prospect of it being improved upon over the coming year." Why not? Is Patrick going to jail or something?

CC said...

Augray: I was just about to observe that this delightfully persistent little troll seems to know a good deal about Patrick's long-term prospects; in particular, that there is little chance of my ever collecting a substantial part of my debt.

This isn't really the "Own CC" moment said troll thinks it is, as all that would mean is that Patrick is never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever going to be free from my collection enforcement proceedings currently registered in the province of Saskatchewan. (He'll also likely never get out of bankruptcy, but that is no longer a matter that concerns me, as I have explained before.)

Bragging. "You'll never collect from me, I plan on being utterly destitute for the rest of my life and living under a bridge!" is not the basis for victorious crowing.

Augray said...

CC: I'm curious about what's so special about the coming year. Obviously, his father has passed on, and his estate will be divided amongst his heirs, but even if this is somehow done without your knowledge (IANAL, but I suspect that there's as much chance of that as there is of a house burning to the ground and its occupants not noticing), he still needs money. And what changes after the coming year is up? Can the collection situation be improved then?

Elon Moose said...

If you believe that being "utterly destitute" is the only way to evade collection of a judgment, Ross has less to worry about than I previously thought.