Thursday, July 13, 2023

Chronicles of Twatrick: Just filed search request with Saskatchewan "Wills & Estates Registry."

As I said I would do, I just filed a search request with the Saskatchewan Wills & Estates Registry, pursuant to my collection proceedings against Lloydminster's Patrick Ross by trying to identify any inheritance he would have received or is about to receive.

In order to cover my bases, I have filed search requests for all of:

  • Kenneth "Ken" Ross
  • Doreen "Carol" Ross
  • A. Ben Stamm

The third name is the late father of Carol Ross, and is the name that came up related to rumours of farmland being passed down two generations to the Ross siblings.

This search application is now in the hands of the Saskatchewan Court of King's Bench, who tell me an answer typically takes one to two weeks, at which time we will know the state of Patrick's inheritance(s).

Unlike Patrick, I do what I say I'm going to do.

No comments: