Monday, October 19, 2009

The disaster that is Senator Al Franken.


Via We Move to Canada, we finally see what the screeching wingnuts have been warning us about all this time -- the inevitable travesty of electing a comedian to the august and sober body that is the U.S. Senate because, let's face it, we're talking serious indignity here:



OK, maybe that's a bad example, but you know what I mean.

AFTERSNARK: It occurs to me to suggest that those Canadian wanknuts who have been happily tossing around accusations of "misogyny" should be the first people who should have been howling long and loud about Jones' horrific treatment at the hands of KB&R. And yet, curiously, we have this. And this. And this. And ... well, I think you get the idea.

Clearly, Canada's conservative women aren't bothered by gang rape. Isn't that the logical conclusion I'm allowed to draw?

2 comments:

The Artful Nudger said...

That's some solid rhetoric. That's what you get when you couple intelligence with an ability to deliver.

Jennifer Smith said...

Jon Stewart totally took these guys apart on his show today. Also, I think I'm in love with Al Franken now.