Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Name that Blogging Tory!


Ah, the unabashed adoration:

I have noticed that PM Harper is more relaxed now after over 3 years as our Prime Minister. He is really starting to hit his stride. He has gotten into a comfort zone and Canadians are noticing his excellent management of our economy at a very difficult time. Foreign leaders respect him and listen to his opinions...

I couldn't put my finger on how I felt about meeting PM Harper, but that is what I felt as well, a quiet charisma! He is very attractive, those blue eyes are very warm, and he is very easy to talk to, but he has a presence that you can not ignore. Quiet charisma describes it perfectly.

Excuse me while I go hurl somewhere.

DING DING DING!!
We have a weiner. Amusingly, PM Il Douche is, according to Hunter, "really starting to hit his stride" when, back in June of 2008, he was "on stride again." Apparently, Stephen goes in and out of stride a lot.

10 comments:

Southern Quebec said...

The one, The only...HUNTER!!!!!
Oh, he's soooooo cute, and those blue eyes....to die for!!!!!OMG

Do I win?

thwap said...

His eyes are remarkably cold.

sooey said...

The relaxed look is actually "Buffet Syndrome". Most politicians suffer from it after a few years.

Lindsay Stewart said...

"Apparently, Stephen goes in and out of stride a lot."

i believe that's called waddling.

deBeauxOs said...

"Quiet charisma describes describes it perfectly."So what would Harper's special kind of "charisma" look like if it were noisy and loud?

Oh yeah. That's it.

Ferd of the Nort said...

"I couldn't put my finger on how I felt about meeting PM Harper,..."

I can put my finger on it. Harper makes me want to tickle my uvula.

liberal supporter said...

Hunter is our very own version of the Iraqi Information Minister.

Anonymous said...

Information suspended since SQ posted at 9 am.

Southern Quebec said...

sorry about that...she's such an easy target...

toujoursdan said...

Wait?! He's just starting to hit his stride now? Talk about slow on the uptake.