Saturday, May 16, 2009

IOKIYAD (It's OK if you're a dumbshit.)


Over at Dr. Dawg's (in the comments section), we learn that it's terribly, terribly unfair to tar the entire "pro-life" movement by the boorish, eliminationist sentiments of a single misogynistic jackass.

In other news, though, apparently every single Canadian progressive is a classless, uncivil cretin because CC wrote something rude a couple years ago and, by God, that one blog post is all we need to forever tar each and every Canadian "liberal" as a horrible, hateful, screeching moonbat leftard from now until the Antarctic ice caps melt.

I'm glad I could clear that up for you.

3 comments:

Balbulican said...

It's a pretty awesome thing to have founded an entire school of philosophy, all by yourself, with a single post.

I don't know how often I've been soundly rebutted by the Neos, Patricks and Shlemazls of this world through the following irrefutable syllogism:

a) You once posted at Canadian Cynic's.
b) Canadian Cynic once said something really mean about Wanda Watkins.
c) Therefore you're wrong, forever, and I don't even have to pretend to address the point you're raising.

Pretty powerful juju you got going there.

(No, Shlemazl, that was NOT anti-semitic. It's a West African term.

CC said...

Yes, I am CC. Fear me. The irony, of course, is that my intemperance is cause for perpetual screeching, shrieking and angst for all time amongst the village idiots of Wankerville.

But when Blogging Tory "Neo Conservative" tells the loves ones of dead Canadian military to, like, you know, chill out, there is a curious silence.

I've always found that odd.

Zorpheous said...

DAMN YOU CANADIAN CYNIC!!!

Damn, I wish I commanded that kind of power, but then again it is best that I don't, I'd most likely adbuse the power by sending the Neo's, Richard's and Kathy to re-education camps,... oh oh oh, can the Canadian Senty,... he serioussly needs some education