Thursday, July 27, 2006

Sorry ... tell me again about the "Angry Left."


You want "compassionate conservatism?" I got yer compassionate conservatism right here, pal:

Here's another item to discuss in the next newspaper article about the "Angry Left": members of the Little Green Footballs community last night celebrate the death by Israeli bombing of four UN peacekeepers (UPDATE - the proprieter of LGF is apparently (and understandably) embarrassed by the comments appearing on his site and has therefore re-directed the link I had to that page to another blog. He has not, however, removed the comments from his blog).

20 - Too bad Kofi wasn't there, too.

22 - So what is Koffi going to do about it even if they did? I understand the paper cuts from a strongly worded letter can really hurt if desert sand gets in them. We are all at war with the UN, time to admit it.

37- I'm finding it hard to feel bad for these so-called peacekeepers. Most of them blindly shilled for Hezbollah while attacking Israel...

38 - I know it sounds a bit harsh, but I wish that it were deliberate, and that Israel came right out and said so.

All the UN seems to do is rape children, enable terrorists and act openly hostile towards Israel, If I'm Israel, I say any UN 'Peacekeeping' teams in the region will also be subject to attack.

63 - On the other hand, who could blame Israel for not shedding great big tears for the blue-helmeted terror enablers?


I love Glenn's opening bit. I mean, when even the proprietor of LGF is embarrassed by his own commenters, you know you've entered the Twilight Zone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The UN is indeed a compromised institution.

Those comments about rapists refers to UN "peace-keepers" in Africa I believe, who used their control over relief supplies to extort sex from refugees.

That having been said, I'm sure that the ugly, snot-faced fascist who wrote that sees nothing systemic in the serial abuses of the Iraqi people at the hands of US soldiers and mercenaries.

These morons have their heads so far up their asses when it comes to Israel that they just thrash about madly when they hear the slightest criticisms of it.

They're two steps away from eating Arab babies for breakfast and they can't understand why people can't see the world the way they do.

Morons and scum.

Anonymous said...

"the proprieter of LGF is apparently (and understandably) embarrassed by the comments appearing on his site and has therefore re-directed the link I had to that page to another blog."

Actually, CC, the proprieter (in a fit of maturity) deliberately re-directed Greenwald's link to a blog making fun of Greenwald. When Greenwald wrote "apparently embarrassed" he was being tongue-in-cheek...

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» »