Monday, July 26, 2021

Yes, David Menzies is a homophobic asshole.

Man, I love me my commenters, since one of them just pointed me at the most delightful snippet of video. From earlier, CPC candidate Melissa Lantsman clearly accused Rebel News colostomy bag and man who wishes he was a real journalist David "The Menses" Menzies of, well, you can read it for yourself:




Almost immediately, there was a groundswell of skepticism regarding Lantsman's accusation since the carefully-edited snippet of video provided by Ezra Levant had quietly removed the relevant part.

Luckily for us, the important content was recorded and posted by none other than the CPC's Peter Kent, and can be viewed and heard here, where Menzies is clearly heard asking, "Is Melissa here based on merit or sexual orientation?", which absolutely syncs up with Lantsman's description above.

In short, Lantsman was accurate, Menzies is a homophobe, and Ezra Levant doctors videos.

Tell me you're shocked.

P.S. Did I mention I love my commenters?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We wuv you too!