Wednesday, September 03, 2008

When they come for the idiots ...


... I want this hideous waste of skin to be the first one up against the wall:

The vicious attacks on her family and daughter are (words can't describe it) sickening. If this keep up it will turn many decent democratic mothers and families off O for good. I thought O said he would do politics differently, guess he lied.

Yes, MaryT -- and where were you when the Wingnut Right were going after Graeme Frost? Yeah, I thought as much.

And what exactly did Barack Obama have to say about all of this? Oh, right:

Obama: "People's Families are Off Limits"

When asked to respond to Sarah Palin’s announcement today that her 17-year-old daughter is pregnant, Barack Obama sternly said the story is irrelevant to the presidential campaign.

“I think peoples families are off limits and people's children are especially off limits.”

Obama addressed the press after he attended a Labor Day picnic here. Although he intended to give a statement on Hurricane Gustav, Obama was quickly asked about Bristol Palin’s pregnancy.

“My mother had me when she was 18 years old,” Obama said, adding that families should deal with these issues privately. “That shouldn’t be the topic of our politics, and I hope that anybody who is supporting me understands that’s off limits.”

When it comes to loathsome cretins like Hunter and MaryT, I swear, they can't bring back the hard labour re-education camps fast enough for me.

Don't like my attitude? I almost care.

2 comments:

Patrick Ross said...

ROTFL

Always knew you were a fascist at heart. It's just fun to watch you confirm it... again.

CC said...

Oh, Jeez, Twatsy, don't you have some abortion providers to encourage the murder of somewhere?