Friday, September 26, 2008

Jew Jew Jew Jewy Jewy Jew. And Sarah Palin.


Once upon a time, I got in a wee bit of trouble with this post, whose title I will admit to my friends was, yes, a bit over the top, and to my mouth-breathing critics I will admit that they can, naturally, go fuck themselves. But I digress. Onward.

One can only hope that, after unloading all that contrived anger in my direction, those same concern troll troglodytes have a bit of outrage left over for this. Yes, I'm sure the spittle will start flecking again with the same shrieky intensity real soon. Any minute now.

Yessir, any minute now ...

Annnnnny minute now ...

3 comments:

Dr.Dawg said...

Damian Penny's got a post up basically saying the Palin bubble has burst. But his commenters are hanging on with their fingernails...

Ti-Guy said...

Blame it on Cheney. If it hadn't been for him, Americans would remember that the VP is a ceremonial position which any potted plant can occupy. We survived Dan Quayle, after all. And medical science can keep John McCain alive for the next four years. And if not, CGI is also a possibility.

Chimera said...

Oh, shit, ya gotta love where he says that only Christians have integrity! Lessee, now...Falwell...Bakker...Van Impe...Swaggart...Armstrong...'nother Armstrong...Shuller and clone...Roberts and Robertson...Hinn...

Wow! All that integrity flying around masquerading as greed, subterfuge, and hypocrisy! How clever can those
Christians get?

Ti-guy, I really, really like the idea of CGI. I mean really. Anyone got the number for Weta Workshop?