Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Michael Ware: Here we go again.


Jesus Christ, it just never ends. At this point, every time I think of these worthless, lying, neo-con hacks, all that leaps to mind is the first 15 seconds of this clip:


I'm sure you know what I mean.

THE CASE OF THE GUILTY GIGGLER
. Apparently, it's a slow news day in the Dumbfuck-o-sphere, as their brightest minds (snicker) are now determined -- DETERMINED, I TELL YOU!! -- to track down the giggling journalist, armed with no audio or video evidence whatsoever, but only with the uncorroborated evidence and hearsay of nameless and unnamed sources.

By God, where's Steve Janke when you need him?

P.S. Make sure you read the article by AFP's Jennie Matthew, to truly appreciate how little journalists in general think of that whole John McCain/Lindsey Graham photo-op.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Giggling, I bet. At least we know it wasn't a terrorist. But is it me, or would McCain come off saner with a giggling reporter on his tail?