Wednesday, June 02, 2021

Sure, let's talk about deplatforming and "cancel culture."

And even as the whiny crybabies on the right whinge on and on and tediously on about being canceled and deplatformed, why, yes, they're trying to cancel posts on this very blog. Only a couple days ago, I had occasion to check the email account associated with this blog and noticed, from back on May 14, a note from Blogger that someone had reported one of my blog posts, whereupon the intellectual midgets at Blogger, well ...




And what exactly was my crime? Being vulgar? Profane? Describing Senator Denise Batters as a dumbass, racist, white nationalist twatwaffle who should go stick her head in a bucket? Um ...




I'm sorry ... what? "Malware and viruses policy?" Really? Pretty sure that wasn't me, but it's fascinating that Blogger would delete one of my posts for a clearly non-existent violation. But, wait, it gets so much better as, the very next day (and totally unbeknownst to me), well ...




Fascinating. So, in closing, someone reported an utterly fabricated violation related to one of my posts, Blogger -- without checking -- deleted the post, then -- all on their own -- decided to actually confirm the violation only to discover it was indeed utter rubbish and claims to have re-instated the post. It has not, in fact, been re-instated, but it's sweet of Blogger to have done all that work with no participation from me whatsoever.

We now return you to your regular program of conservatives being pathetic whiny turds about deplatforming and cancel culture.

No comments: