Monday, September 22, 2008

There's a reason we call him the "Premature eJankulator."


Shorter Blogging Tory and Boy Detective Steve Janke: "While I openly and freely admit that this person's computer may have been hacked and he may be entirely innocent of any wrongdoing, I will nonetheless spread his name around wilfully and maliciously and defame his character. After all, what can possibly go wrong? Well, OK, besides that?"

Shorter Blogging Tory co-founder Stephen Taylor: "As a staunch supporter of the Conservative Party of Canada, I am suddenly so all about the law."

3 comments:

deBeauxOs said...

Is is just me, or is it bad to snicker at the Google ads that pop up on the sites of Conformatories?

Such ads as:
Say NO to Stephen Harper! Hang on, Canada, "Super Danny" to the rescue.
ProgressiveCanadian.ca

Harper wrong for students
It’s time for a PM who’ll put you and your family first. NDP.ca

Frank Frink said...

No, it's not just you.

I always get a kick out of seeing the ads for Muslim dating sites whenever I visit Five Feet of Racist Invective.

Ti-Guy said...

I just love how these incidents become high crimes for Connies, whereas contravening the Canada Elections Act and any number of substantive legal/ethical violations are no big deal.

Digital Brownshirts, no doubt about it.