Saturday, April 29, 2023

Chronicles of Twatrick: Even the RCMP doesn't care.

As regular readers will recall, Lloydminster's favourite undischarged bankrupt and incel Patrick "Mom, make CC stop picking on me!!!" Ross recently whined about being surveilled at his alleged Lloydminster address, an incident I neither organized nor paid for, and he further insisted he had filed a police report with the RCMP, charging ... well, honestly, I have no fucking idea what he reported since he subsequently and reluctantly conceded that nothing of what he was describing broke the law in any way. But I digress. Onward.

As Patrick claims to have complained to the constabulary (and provided the name of the constable who supposedly took the report), I took it upon myself to personally phone the Lloyd detachment of the RCMP on Monday. The constable of note was not there, so I left my name, phone number and e-mail address, inviting her to contact me whereupon I could explain at length how Patrick is a sleazy, dissembling, disingenuous, lying piece of human garbage and almost certainly lied entirely about that incident. In short, I decided to deal with this up front to clarify how Patrick is a lying, dissembling, etc., etc.

As of the next day, I had heard nothing so I called a second time, but said constable was still not there, so I just left a reminder as to how I was more than happy to chat about that police report and how Patrick Ross is a sleazy, disingenuous ... well, you get the idea.

It has now been five days, and I have heard nothing, suggesting that the Lloydminster cops think they have better things to do with their time than spend it on someone who (I'm guessing) everyone knows is a bloviating dumbass who makes bogus police reports on a regular basis.

I am still perfectly willing to have that chat, Constable Harding. You have my contact information.

Call me.

No comments: