Saturday, November 04, 2023

Chronicles of Twatrick: Watching and waiting.

While it's still a couple of weeks until the next interestversary, a note or two about recent developments. As it happens, all property title information in the province of Saskatchewan is available through an entity called Information Services Corporation (ISC), so I availed myself of the opportunity and did a simple search for what I could find about the residential property in Lloydminster, SK previously occupied by the late Kenneth Edward Ross. In short order, I had the full title info including parcel type, title number and status and much more. (And given how undischarged bankrupt and financial fugitive Patrick "Kick Ass Bad Company MMA Cosplay Quintuple Threat" Ross loves to shriek about harassment and invasion of privacy, I will assure all that this information is available to anyone who wants to create an account with ISC and do a similar search.)

Most interestingly, the title lists precisely two owners -- the late parents of Patrick Ross -- and while this might be perfectly appropriate for the moment, it seems that, given that both of the listed owners are now deceased, there needs to be some sort of disposition of that property in the near future, as I assume one cannot simply leave a residential property indefinitely under the ownership of, well, dead people.

To that end, I am going to do the obvious ... I am going to watch and wait to see what happens with that parcel. At the same time, I will be checking on a regular basis to see if it goes on the market, and I also (again, perfectly lawfully, despite Patrick's hysterical shrieking) have a gaggle of confidential informants who will do the occasional drive-by of Casa Ross to see if anything changes, and if there is suddenly the appearance of new vehicles, or a "For Sale" sign, or whatever.

Quite simply, given that one assumes the family wants to eventually dispose of that valuable property in some way, I plan on being ready for when that time comes, ready to step in and perhaps put a hold on such disposition until such time as any benefits that would have gone to Patrick are intercepted and end up in my pocket. In short, I plan on doing whatever I can to interfere with the eventual disposition of Casa Ross until I get my cut. And if any of Patrick's siblings are unhappy with this situation, well, they should have a chat with Patrick about it.

P.S. If any of Patrick Ross' immediate family members read this and want to discuss the situation, I am available for a conversation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you're still looking for people to check out that property in the Lloyd, I can easily drive by there once a week and take a photo or two. (Which is, as long as I stay on public property, totally legal.)

CC said...

Anon @ 7:35 AM: I am always open to people who want to keep track of the goings-on at Casa Ross; I will not provide the address as it is easy enough to figure out from a simple online 411.ca search.

And as you say, as long as you remain on public property, there is absolutely no problem with taking photos of developments.