Sunday, November 12, 2023

Chronicles of Twatrick: Developments at Casa Ross?

It's not like I have groundbreaking news here, but one of my Lloydminster-based confidential informants sent me some pics and a video of recent goings on at Casa Ross, which may or may not herald upcoming developments.

Video shows a number of things:
  • at the edge of the property (not blocking either of the garage doors) is what looks like the same storage trailer from before,
  • nothing parked in front of either of the garage doors (that is, nothing blocking entrance or exit to the attached garage), and
  • a maroon(?) Ford F-150 parked in front of the house, and attached to it a transporter trailer carrying what appears to be a grey Chevy Impala.
I'm not going to post any pics since I don't feel like I have to prove anything to anyone; the relevant people will know whether I'm reporting accurately (and perfectly legally, as I have explained before).

What all this means is unclear, but it establishes that I still have people keeping an eye on things and reporting back. Which is all I'm after right now.

P.S. Despite the recent re-instatement of my CC Twitter account, I will restrict all Patrick Ross-related content to this blog. Just so you know.

P.P.S. Closer visual inspection of the photos I was sent suggest that the pickup truck parked in front of Casa Ross is the same one that was parked in the driveway previously. Beyond that, I will draw no further conclusions.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No "For Sale" sign in the front yard?

CC said...

Anon @ 7:24 PM: I have seen no evidence of Casa Ross being on the market (yet). On the other hand, if the property is ultimately passed to one of the siblings, I should be able to see that via the provincial land title search organization (https://www.isc.ca).

MgS said...

The sale of the property is going to be about the last thing you're going to see in the process.

At this point, the executor is probably packing things up, identifying and sorting out items of unique value or are specifically bequeathed to people.

Emptying the house out after that is mostly a matter of selling what you can, donating as much as possible and sending whatever remains to the dump. I hired a company to do that for me (there were few material bequests to sort out, and it took me all of a day to take care of that), and it took them almost 8 weeks to empty a small-ish house that the deceased had lived in for over 40 years.

It's amazing how much cruft can accumulate in a house.

CC said...

MgS: Oh, I have no delusions about this being a speedy process; I'm just pointing out that I have associates that will keep me apprised of activity on a regular basis. Patrick has been dodging and weaving for almost 13 years now, so I'm prepared to be patient.