Sunday, November 19, 2023

Chronicles of Twatrick: Happy interestversary!

It is now a full 27 months since a judge told trustee-less, undischarged bankrupt and fugitive from financial justice Patrick "Super Bad MMA Cosplay Dude Mullet Bikini Inspector Triple Patty Quadruple Chin Quintuple Threat" Ross how much he owed me, and cranked up the accruing interest rate on that debt to a delightful five per cent:



I have no immediately new developments to report (I am saving that for the year-end December 19 holiday edition), but there is a bit of info that might amuse y'all.

Lately, Patrick has been cackling about how, some months ago, I filed a motion to dismiss his current lawsuit against me for being, well, a pile of absolute swill; I lost that motion, and Patrick has been positively gleeful about that ever since.

What Patrick does not disclose is that I lost that motion because I screwed up and failed to file suitably adequate paperwork -- that was my bad, and the judge quite reasonably and correctly pointed that out and dismissed my motion for purely that reason. In short, my motion was never tested on its merits; I simply fucked up in my filing.

What Patrick also does not disclose is that, even as the judge was explaining this to me, he clearly saw my argument and pointedly said that I had a "pretty strong case" -- his exact words. In other words, if I had paid closer attention to the filing instructions, there is a fair to middling chance I would have won that motion, and the judge even said as much. Again, something Patrick doesn't like to admit.

So Patrick is welcome to continue gloating about his vacuous legal victory, even as what he owes me continues to climb to truly uncomfortable levels. And given that Patrick no longer has his addlepated parents to protect and enable him, them chickens are inevitably going to come home to roost.

We'll see you next month for the Christmas edition of this ongoing saga.

P.S. Strangely, Patrick has on a number of occasions suggested that his lawsuit against me somehow cancels out his financial obligations to me until it is resolved. I'm not sure where he gets this idea, but it doesn't work that way.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what's the status of that lawsuit? Are you going to trial?

CC said...

Anon @ 6:15 AM: I'll leave that discussion until the December update.

thwap said...

Whereass Patrik is elwayes duligant wile filng when hes the paintif.

C. Mike Hunt said...

Are you allowed to refile your motion?

CC said...

CMH: All will be revealed next month.

Anonymous said...

I am not a lawyer, but unless the judge specifically dismissed the motion with prejudice, there's nothing stopping CC from refiling.