Sunday, March 25, 2007

Your one-stop shop for right-wing dumbassitude.


It's not like I'm trying to pick on the poor, deluded wanks over at Blogging Tory "Celestial Junk" but ...

I've been reading the blog LIBERTAS for some time now. It is utterly refreshing to get a conservative take on the film industry.

If by "refreshing" you're referring to coverage of the entertainment industry written by (with apologies to Doug Feith) "possibly ... the fucking stupidest guy on the face of the earth."

Reading Jason Apuzzo to learn about entertainment is kind of like reading Tim Ball to learn about global warming -- you're not certain how it's going to end, but you're pretty sure it's going to involve overwhelming ignorance.

AND FOR DESSERT
... hey, it's Sunday and you have nothing better to do. Don't stop now.

2 comments:

M@ said...

Thanks for that link. I went and read more movie reviews on Libertas, as well as some of the comments.

May I recommend, here, that no one else do the same.

Junker said...

My how I do enjoy your compliments CC.