Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Oh, noez!!!


Spank me, baby! Spank me like a cheap hooker at a Republican convention.

P.S. Oh, and Hunter?

What was gained? Nothing, except showing how scared the lefties are of Sarah Palin.

Yes, Hunter, exactly so. The fear is palpable. And this is why we mock them, thanks for asking.

SHORTER "HUNTER": "That CC is so boring -- all he ever does is point out, day after day after relentless day, how we conservatives are uneducated, boorish, hypocritical, racist, homophobic, scientifically illiterate troglodytes and religious lunatics. What's the reader appeal in that?"

About 900 visitors a day, Hunter. About 900 visitors a day.

8 comments:

Southern Quebec said...

It's amazing how much space she takes to say nothing.

JJ said...

Shorter Hunter: "Hyuk hyuk hyuk hyuk hyukhyukhyukhyukhyukhyukhyukhyuk..."

Make it stop.

Red Tory said...

I'm still trying to get my head around the line of thinking that says "pointing out my stupidity only shows how desperate you are." I'm paraphrasing there, but that seems to be the gist of it. Am I missing something? Really, this seems to encapsulate the so-called thinking of the right these days. They are, quite simply, shameless.

thwap said...

I didn't bother to comment, but I was shaken by how insane that Levin fellow is.

Ti-Guy said...

To a certain extent, we should really be blaming people like Levin for re-enforcing the ignorance and petty prejudices of twits like Hunter.

Honestly, this stuff has reached crisis levels.

blow my horn said...

900? c'mon you bullshitter, the clown twiguy accounts for half and the shaved ape is good for another 250 and the remaining 200 is luuluu stuck on stupid, be real son, nobody in his/her right mind reads this junk...now stop clutching your pearls and get off my lawn.

Renee said...

It's gotta be more than that. I never come here in person; I use a feed reader.

liberal supporter said...

What a laugh. Someone who reads this blog, claiming nobody else reads this blog! And the icing on the cake is their pearl clutching whining while admonishing others to stop clutching pearls.