Monday, December 19, 2005

About that whole comments thing.


It has been brought to my attention that my blog plays a trivial part in a thoroughly animated discussion over here. If you have the time, check out the extended comments section for the perfect example of what is never going to happen on this blog.

I have a comments section to allow interested readers to add new and exciting content or to take exception with that I've written as long as they stick to the issues. I do not have a comments section to encourage extended screaming and name calling. As regular readers of this blog have seen, I have a habit of cutting that sort of thing off before it has a chance to get rolling.

You want to call that "censorship"? Feel free. My blog, my rules. Anyone who wants to get into a prolonged shouting match can take it elsewhere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I do not have a comments section to encourage extended screaming and name calling."

Yeah. You've monopolized both those things in your own posts, hypocrite.