Tuesday, May 02, 2023

JUXTAPOSE!

Man who has run in fear for over a decade will now mock someone else for not showing up in person.




You can't make this stuff up.

MUTTHEAD AND THE BOUNTY: A reminder that I am still prepared to pay $500 cash to the first person who can supply me with verifiable information related to Patrick Ross' current location, place of employment and make, model and license plate for his current wheels. No one has yet collected this prize, so feel free to be the lucky winner. (Do NOT put this information in the comments section; email it to me at canadiancynic@yahoo.ca.)

While Patrick currently claims to be back in Grande Prairie, he is a master of deception in the same way that an 8-year-old wants to show you his first magic trick. So if you need to do some sleuthing, that's on you. Just remember that the money is still waiting.

And, yes, the reward is open to members of Patrick Ross' own family, so if Daddy Ross is wondering how he's going to pay for that new water heater, I have a suggestion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you actually pay the money to one of Patrick's siblings? I'd feel dirty financially subsidizing that family.

CC said...

Not only would I pay, I would do it *gleefully* ... the irony alone would be worth it.