Monday, May 08, 2023

Chronicles of Twatrick: What's changed, and what hasn't.

In case you missed it, the relentless hunt for undischarged bankrupt Patrick "Super Duper Hyper Quantum Nexus Threat Mullet" Ross is being refactored but, worry not, you still have the right to play along if you are so inclined.

As I mentioned in my last missive, I've grown bored with slapping the bejeezus out of Patrick on a regular basis, and I have recently arranged for ... someone else to take over. I'm going to leave it at that as I have no interest in giving Patrick even the tiniest bit of warning. So how does that change things? I'm glad you asked.

First, despite Patrick's recent lies, I did not "hire" anyone to cruise by his alleged Lloydminster address, or to take a picture. I was unaware of that incident until it happened, and the party involved was never paid in any way, either before or after, so Patrick's pathetic bleating about my hiring someone to criminally harass his family is pure weasel poop. But there's more.

Given that I am putting this process in the hands of someone with the expertise and the authority to handle it, I'm cancelling the aforementioned $500 bounty, for the simple reason that the conditions to collect it were so strict that no one even applied for the bounty, much less received it, so that's off the table. So what hasn't changed?

What hasn't changed is that I am still more than happy to receive information about Patrick from any accommodating source willing to provide it. I will be neither hiring nor compensating anyone for their efforts, which means that if you want to help keep tabs on Patrick, you'll be doing it out of the goodness of your blackened, shriveled hearts. And it should come as no surprise that I already have a small platoon of volunteers who have promised to keep their eyes open.

Oh, and as for the propriety of taking pictures? I have already clarified that, as long as one remains on public property, there is absolutely nothing illegal about taking pics of, say, the contents of someone's driveway. It is entirely up to you if you want to do that, but I will not directly encourage it, and I will not pay anyone for that; if you choose to do that and send it quietly to me, that's on you.

There will still be the occasional piece on the travels and travails of Patrick Ross, but I'm hoping I've set out the ground rules adequately clearly. And to that end, be careful out there and keep those cards, letters and informatory pictures coming in.

BONUS TRACK: Given the distinct possibility that Patrick is back in northern Alberta in the vicinity of Grande Prairie, I'm looking for anyone in that area to check if he's back on shift with one of the energy companies there, most likely as a "swamper." You can get a feeling for what that job entails here. And assuming people in the industry socialize, it might not be difficult to verify whether or not he's back there.

Again, the only reward you get from helping out is a sense of justice. Or vengeance. Whatever works for you.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm one of that platoon in that I live on the AB side of Lloyd but it's a short trip to cruise by the address in question and make a note of what's there and even take a picture.

If I remember correctly, Patrick used to work out at Motion Fitness, so maybe it's worth doing the occasional drive-by there as well.

Anonymous said...

Is there even a general idea where Patrick is these days? He used to work in Grande Prairie, then a while back he seemed to be in Saskatoon, then maybe he was or wasn't back home in Lloydminster. Does anyone have a clue where he is? Or is he really hiding out from his made-up harassment?

CC said...

All: I honestly have no idea where Patrick is these days, since he insisted he was going underground. That's why I outsourced this to one and all; I'm not investing any more time chasing him when I have other resources who can (and will) do that.

If you run across him, let me know as that information is still massively useful and will be passed on to the appropriate parties.

Anonymous said...

If he's back in GP, can you check if he's back at Fluidpro or Avenge? Or elsewhere?

Anonymous said...

It's hard to believe Patrick couldn't get hired on at one of those places, if he has the experience and given how many of those listings say "Urgently hiring."

CC said...

Anon @ 1:22 PM: You would think employment would be a slam dunk given the industry, but I have heard from multiple sources that Patrick has burned a *lot* of bridges, pissing off people pretty much everywhere due to his pompous arrogance and sense of entitlement. Critically, I've heard that there is little to no chance of him getting work in Lloydminster given his reputation, which is (as I heard it) why he needed to go as far away as northern Alberta, where no one had yet learned what sort of condescending dipshit he is.

Everything I've heard suggests that, as each year goes by, Patrick's employment prospects get bleaker and bleaker. This does not bode well for an undischarged bankrupt who owes me as much as he does, and is apparently finding it harder and harder to find work.

Anonymous said...

I remember Patrick worked at the Rona store in Lloyd a few years ago. I can safely say he'll never be hired back there.

Anonymous said...

I doubt Patrick is going to get any meaningful work in the future, since most HR departments will google someone first, and all you need to do is google "patrick ross lloydminster" to be scared off. Try it, the very first page of hits is so embarrassing for Patrick, including a link to a YouTube video where he gets the shit beat out of him by some kid half his weight.

I'm sure it's different in the oilpatch where they don't care if you have the emotional maturity of a 12-year-old, but other than that, he's pretty well screwed himself for life just based on his behaviour. The bankruptcy just makes it worse. I can understand why he has to leave the province to find anyone willing to hire him.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous @ 4:13AM:

The oil patch has a long history of being a refuge for those running from real world problems.

A lot of employers are perfectly willing to take on people like Patrick with few questions. Larger organizations won't touch him, but a lot of the smaller contractors that do the more dangerous work certainly will.