Friday, August 27, 2021

22 days and counting ...

Since a few people have asked, undischarged bankrupt and convicted malicious defamer Patrick Ross has 22 days to file an appeal:



 
after which I am entitled to register my 2010 judgment in Saskatchewan and begin to forcibly collect what I am owed, which currently stands at $103,326.03, plus over $10,000 in cost awards:



In case you cared.

P.S. What will make this collection process more interesting is that, according to rumours (which I have not yet substantiated but seem moderately reliable), Patrick has -- surprisingly -- enough personal assets to cover the above, but seems to be trying to hide it.

First, I have been informed that Patrick and his siblings each inherited a sizable chunk of valuable Saskatchewan farmland, which would certainly be seizable, except for the report that the ownership of said land was quietly transferred into the name of a close relative to hide it from me.

And second, I have been told that Patrick has been removed totally from his father's will -- with the original bequest now going to another close relative -- again to conceal said assets from me.

If any of the above is true, it almost certainly falls under the category of what is called "fraudulent conveyance," and is trivially overturnable by the court system if exposed.

I guess we'll find out in 22 days.

2 comments:

RossOwesDay said...

When did Twatsy make those two payments totalling $2334.53? Was there a time when he actually tried to comply with the defamation judgment and/or bankruptcy order?

Or was Twatsy trying to barely pay enough to satisfy Mr. Bueckert, or engaging in another one of his phenomenally stupid schemes to try to evade the judgment?

MgS said...

"And second, I have been told that Patrick has been removed totally from his father's will -- with the original bequest now going to another close relative -- again to conceal said assets from me."

I could be mistaken here - this gets into some areas of law I have never explored in any depth. Anything done in the will is untouchable unless his father recently passed away. Even there, you would have to find documentation of an agreement of some sort to pass the assets to Patrick "later" before you would have much grounds to argue it as a form of fraudulent conveyance.

The land, and whatever other assets Patrick may have - directly or indirectly - on the other hand seem to be quite vulnerable to seizure.