Wednesday, December 21, 2005

New blogroll on the way.


Having neglected it for far too long, I'll be revamping my blogroll bit by bit over the next few days. As a beginning, I've updated the links to Canadian bloggers I like. It's just a coincidence that all of them are also members of Progressive Bloggers but those are a few that I just happen to like. I'm not even close to done so if your blog is not listed there, it might be only because I haven't got around to it yet.

And on that note, I'm open to recommendations as to what others find to be a worthwhile read, either domestically or not.

4 comments:

Glyn (Zaphod) Evans said...

Nice! Thanks for the link :D

Zorpheous said...

I can send you a round TUIT, if it would help

nuk nuk nuk

Anonymous said...

The more links the better I say.
I usually bookmark my favorite places and then use their blogrolls to explore new territory or to return to places that I read less frequently.

That's how i found you btw, and you earned yourself a bookmark :)

cheers

Gary said...

Just found you and am enjoying a romp through your cynical Canucky insight. I'm a Cdn blogger too - love to be on any list that forms (except the no-fly list of course)...