Friday, July 24, 2026

Chronicles of Twatrick: What happens when Patrick commits perjury?

It just occurred to me that, during my upcoming August 20 Alberta "Drop Dead" Rule 4.33 hearing, Patrick will be under oath and it is an absolute guarantee that he is going to lie; that is, commit perjury. It's a given. Patrick lies the way the rest of us breathe. So where does that take us?

As always, let's let Google AI explain the possible consequences once Patrick lies in a civil case in Alberta while under oath:

 

 

Oh, dear, that is a serious set of possible consequences, and since I will get a transcript of the hearing, I guarantee I will be going over it carefully to identify every example of Patrick deliberately misleading the Court.

Oh, I forgot the best part:

 


I'm pretty sure Patrick won't be chowing down on his triple cheeseburgers in prison.

PATRICK'S PREVIOUS PERJURY: Patrick has misled the Court on numerous occasions, and I'll give you just one example here. In 2018, Patrick argued that one of the reasons he never advanced his 2014 bankruptcy appeal was that I had "harassed" him in the meantime and that that harassment had been "deleterious" to his ability to proceed (see para 10):

 

 

This was a blatant lie, and the judge even called him out on it in the next paragraph by writing,

 "[Patrick's] affidavit focussed on matters which occurred between 2008 and 2010, and does not provide any examples of behaviour that might be characterized as harassment after February 2015."

In short, the judge simply called Patrick a liar and did not believe him. So when it comes to my upcoming August 20 Rule 4.33 hearing, I will be in attendance and noting for the Court every time Patrick lies to the judge.

No comments: