As I have mentioned before, my Rule 4.33 "Drop Dead" Application hearing against massively-indebted, undischarged bankrupt and financial fugitive Patrick "Super Nexus Badass Chick Magnet Quadruple Chin Quintuple Threat" Ross is on the schedule at the Grande Prairie courthouse:
for the purpose of having the Court dismiss the long-inactive and meritless defamation lawsuit that Patrick filed against me in 2022, then failed utterly to advance in even the smallest way for more than three years, meaning that the Court will -- pursuant to Rule 4.33 -- be required to dismiss it for long delay:
And the part you're interested in: regular citizens are free to dial in to the Webex link I will supply closer to the date to watch the proceedings.
So you might want to install and configure a Webex client before then.



2 comments:
I'm well aware that you are not allowed to record these hearings, but I plan on doing that, anyway, then I'll edit it to focus on only the parts where Twatsy makes a fool of himself, then I'll find some way to upload it anonymously somewhere. Patrick needs to be humiliated at every opportunity.
Twatsy will wear his formal Oilers hat and jersey for the occasion.
Post a Comment