Related to the recent Rule 4.33-related silliness involving Lloydminster's favourite evasive debtor Patrick Ross, before the actual hearing on August 20 (which, again, should be viewable via a Webex link that I plan on publishing beforehand), I could use all of the information I can collect on Patrick's current location, and employment, and assets and so on.
To that end, I am open to anyone who can supply moderately reliable data related to Patrick including (but not limited to):
- current employment status
- current living arrangements, both in Lloydminster and on the road wherever he happens to be working
- current vehicle, and whether it's actually owned by Patrick and in his name
- where he seems to hang out (restaurants, fitness centres, restaurants, ...)
- most importantly, any other assets in his name that people know of
There is no need to email any of the above to me privately; you are encouraged to leave anything you know in the comments section quite publicly where others can see it and perhaps help others to track down even more information on Patrick.
The more information I can collect on Patrick, the more unpleasant will be his hearing on August 20.
IMPORTANT: Despite how Patrick loves to whine, there is absolutely nothing illegal about driving by Casa Ross in Lloydminster, and taking photos, and noting the vehicles in the driveway, and describing any apparent activity therein in terms of people coming and going and so on.
If Patrick wants to bitch about the inconvenience of being in massive debt, there's a simple solution for that. Given time, I'm sure it will come to him.
No comments:
Post a Comment