In all the excitement of filing my Rule 4.33 Application to kick undischarged bankrupt Patrick Ross's sorry, pasty, cheeseburger-filled ass, I'd completely forgotten that it was 59 months ago that a Saskatchewan judge lowered the boom on Patrick and ruled on how much he owed me at that time:
And what with that delicious 5% post-judgment interest rate, Patrick should now owe me close to $130,000 (an amount soon to go up noticeably once I win my Application and get a costs award).
And to think it all started so many years ago with Patrick opening his big mouth and daring me to bring it on:
"Bring it the fuck on," challenged Patrick Ross. And, lo, the fuck was indeed brought.
P.S. Apparently, Patrick is still screeching hysterically at me from his Twitter "outlawtory" account. I am, of course, screenshotting all of it for when it becomes time to put all of it in front of a judge when Patrick insists he just couldn't muster the energy to advance his lawsuit against me for over three years, and I counter with how he certainly found the time to tweet about me on a daily basis.
If Patrick had a lawyer, I suspect that lawyer would be advising Patrick to shut the fuck up.


No comments:
Post a Comment