Friday, May 13, 2005

If it's war you want ...


... no problem, buddy. Following a link from over at Hairy Fish Nuts, we have ... Kitten War! ... with that site's purveyor inordinately proud of his little hairball here.

Ha! I laugh at your puny contribution, I see your one cute kitten and raise you a pair here and here -- the twins Clarence and Elliott. Look upon them and know that you have been bested.

Yeah, we here at CC HQ don't take losing well. But you knew that already.

Update
: And, not surprisingly, the cutest kittens on the planet are laying a beating on the opposition. I'm such a proud daddy. Hard to believe they're actually brothers, isn't it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh puh-lease, you call that cute? I've seen cuter faces headlining for The Pogues.

My cat has Satanic overtones and he's still cuter.

CC said...

Jesus Mother, that is one Republican-looking cat.