Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Life is just a "Family Guy" sketch sometimes.


In honour of Axis of Douchebaggery's Patrick Ross "outing" my (non-anonymous) co-blogger back here, we have the appropriate transcript from an early episode of "Family Guy," in which Peter learns that his favourite rock group Kiss is coming to the Northeast:

Peter: "Kiss is coming to the Northeast? Ohhh ... sometimes, I curse the fact that we live in French Polynesia."

Lois: "No, Peter, we live in the Northeast."

Peter: "We do? And Kiss is coming to the Northeast! That means ... that means ... uh ..."

Lois (coaxing him on): "Come on, Peter, you're almost there."

Peter (looking very thoughtful): "No, don't help me, Lois! It means, we can do ... something."

Patrick Ross: When you aspire to the intellectual acumen of Peter Griffin, but need to work up to it slowly.

5 comments:

Red Tory said...

I see fanboy has another one of his petulant little screeds about me. What a useless jerk. I say he's best ignored. Completely.

Sparky said...

He's a petulant child with a caesar-like ego.
"Why aren't more people paying attention to me!!" he screams whilst throwing a tantrum. "I know, I'll out progressive anonymous bloggers!! That'll do it!"

Sparky said...

Add 'coward' to the list.
Coward or control freak--Either way, he's not publishing comments that he doesn't have some sort of witty retort to.
Eh, some people are so stuck in their own little world, they can't see the damage they're doing to others.

Red Tory said...

Mr. "Freedom of Expression" carefully insulates himself from any negative commentary on his little shithole of a blog. His compariot the "Tiny Trowel" of Cowtown is likewise a censorious little tool when it comes to stamping out any kind dissent. Cowards, hypocrites and delusional nutcases with grotesquely overblown egos, the pair of them.

Balbulican said...

One of the side benefits of reading stuff here is that I get introduced to all kinds of really bad blogs I normally wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. Thanks again.