Sunday, March 12, 2006

Blogging Tories Short Takes: March 12, 2006.


Shorter Dust My Broom: "When I say "support," I mean, of course, anything short of, you know, actually fighting."

Shorter Adam Daifallah: "How dare someone from the political Left have money? Someone should investigate this. Hey, how do you like my suit?"

Shorter Sham the Tory Man: "As a charter member of the 101st Fighting Keyboarders, let me explain how outrageous it is when someone else refuses to go into combat."

Shorter Steve Janke: "It is absolutely unacceptable when those on the Left start to behave like us."

Shorter Steve Janke: "Just in case you missed me the first time. And because I really like saying 'venereal disease.'"

3 comments:

Cathie from Canada said...

You are reading these so we don't have to!
(And really, I do like this new series of yours, so I hope you can keep doing this.)

Robert McClelland said...

Alternate shorter Adam: The problem with the media is that they don't publish all of the right's gossip.

Declan said...

I agree with Cathie, I just hope this project isn't along the lines of the end of Wrath of Khan.

The search for C.C. might be a good blog series, but still.