Monday, June 19, 2023

Chronicles of Twatrick: Happy interestversary!

It is now a full 22 months since Lloydminster's Patrick "Mom, he's looking at me!!" Ross was told by a Saskatchewan judge that he owed me over $100,000 and bumped up the annual interest rate on that from 2% to 5% so ... you do the math.



As for what's coming next, yes, there are developments currently developing but you will need to be patient as there is a very good reason I am taking my time with this, as Patrick will learn in due course. In the meantime, whenever the Saskatchewan sheriffs make another attempt at collection enforcement, the cost of that action is simply added to Patrick's bill; my latest calculations show Patrick's debt to me increasing between $700-800 a month, and it is about to increase dramatically faster than that.

But perhaps I've said too much. Until next time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much longer will this go on? Jesus, Patrick declared bankruptcy in 2012, and his trustee discharged himself in 2014 so he's been a bankrupt without a trustee for getting close to a decade. What's the plan, Stan? How is this eventually going to end?

CC said...

Anon @ 6:09 AM: Yes, this has dragged out, hasn't it? As I mentioned above, though, there are developments developing designed to bring all of this to an end at some point. In the meantime, what Patrick owes me is just going up, and he will end up paying all of it unless he's happy living off the grid for the rest of his life.

It's mind-boggling to learn that, once upon a time, Patrick was given the opportunity to make all this go away for around $10,000. Those days are long gone.

Anonymous said...

In all the time I've been following this, it seems like the OSB hasn't been much help. Even if Patrick has no trustee, he's still a bankrupt so why doesn't the OSB work harder at bringing him to justice?

CC said...

Anon @ 7:35 AM: Yes, that's annoyed me for a while but, ironically, in a *very* recent conversation with a senior analyst at the OSB (Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy), the analyst gave me -- for the first time -- an explanation for that, it made perfect sense and I am now eminently satisfied with their behaviour.

I am not going to share what the explanation was, but I'm more than happy with it, and it's exactly how they *should* be behaving. More than that, I'm keeping to myself.

RossOwesDay said...

Not going to ask about the specifics about the OSB, but is there a chance that Twatsy will be facing jail time (or at least house arrest) for his protracted and blatant disregard for bankruptcy laws and legal responsibilities?