Sunday, March 12, 2023

Chronicles of Twatrick: Interesting week coming up.

So, to summarize, a couple amusing things could/should be happening this week related to Lloydminster's Patrick "Lord Baron Twatrick von Loadenhosen" Ross and his current debt to me of over $100,000 for defaming me maliciously well over a decade ago.

First, I'm expecting information about how I can use a Civil Enforcement Bailiff in Alberta to effect garnishment proceedings against Patrick in that province, given that I'm pretty sure I know where he works, and even where he lives ("BKS"?). And, as I have explained previously, Alberta is a really undesirable province in which to be the target of garnishment proceedings:




In addition, it should be early this week that the registered mail sent to Patrick at his (bogus) Lloydminster address will be returned as undelivered, at which point the 10-day countdown will start related to Patrick filling out and returning the mandatory financial questionnaire from the Saskatchewan Sheriffs -- the failure to do so which will have some very unpleasant (and expensive) consequences for Patrick.

In any event ... yeah, it should be an interesting week. Stay tuned.

AFTERSNARK:

"Here's a radical idea: maybe Patrick should have worked harder at not defaming me maliciously BEFORE being found guilty of that, and having to file for bankruptcy only to be kicked out of bankruptcy protection for non-compliance, and owing me over $100,000."

There. Fixed it for you.




No comments: