Saturday, September 26, 2020

Wherein Ezra Levant simply lied to the court about what I said.

While I'll be posting some new material on my upcoming dishonesty-soaked defamation trial against Ezra Levant, it's worth taking a trip down memory lane and recalling how Ezra blatantly flat-out lied to the court in his Statement of Claim (and subsequent Reply) about what I published about his 2016 fundraiser, a bucket of pure dishonesty I disemboweled almost two years ago. Go ahead and read it; I'll wait.

Dum de dum dum ...

Ah, you're back, with what I hope is a new appreciation for how Ezra's defamation action against me is -- how shall I put this diplomatically -- a pack of lies. As you can read at that blog post, I collected all of Ezra's lies about me, and refuted them by performing a comprehensive search against my own Twitter timeline, looking not only for those words or phrases, but for any variation of them (just so I could not be accused of cherry picking to get the results I want). And you can see the results.

Sadly, the monstrously inept motions judge had absolutely no interest in any of this, as you can see at that blog post. Seriously, I might as well have not even filed a defense, so utterly uninterested she was in anything I submitted as evidence.

I can assure you, that level of disinterest is not going to happen at trial. I guarantee it, regardless of what Ezra or his pompous, bloviating gasbag of a lawyer have to say.

No comments: