Saturday, February 27, 2010

Being an unethical douchebag for all the right reasons.


Shorter Blogging Tory Walker Morrow: "It's all right to be a lying weasel as long as it's for a good cause. And I'll be the judge of what constitutes a good cause."

AFTERSNARK: Poor Walker -- even his wanker colleagues are dropping by his comments section and giving him a spanking for his public celebration of dishonesty. Apparently, they don't appreciate him being so open and candid about their general philosophy towards, you know, accuracy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a little misinterpretation to get you going in the morning, eh Cynic?

Thanks for dropping by, though.

CC said...

Dear Walker:

I'd ask what exactly you thought I was misrepresenting, but that would imply that I was interested in your opinion, and I wouldn't want you to get the wrong idea.

CC said...

By the way, Walker, given the theme of your post, I hope you appreciate the irony of chastising someone else for misrepresentation.

Really, that's quite entertaining.

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, because I misinterpreted the position of various people in said post?

Whatever. I'm glad that you are at least honest about your lack of interest - seriously, that takes guts.

CC said...

What are you babbling on about, Walker? I have no interest whatsoever in the inane ramblings of you or your Blogging Tory circle jerkers. I read, I mock and I move on.

What does guts have to do with it? Jeezus, you need to get out more often.

Anonymous said...

Whatever, man.