Thursday, November 13, 2008

LA LA LA LA ... I can't hear you!


Shorter 12-year-old Blogging Tory "Hunter": "And by 'troll,' I mean those nasty lefties who keep showing up here with their facts and evidence and logic and refutations and stuff like that."

AFTERSNARK: While this is almost certainly a waste of time and pixels, I have to take issue with this prepubescent whining and snivelling of Hunter's:

[Lefty trolls] keep coming back and they never have relevant comments on my actual post, ...

We don't? Let me refresh Hunter's memory. There was her original, utterly dishonest post here, after which you can read the entire exchange in the comments section, or just follow the relevant ones here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and, gloriously, here.

In other words, Hunter, shut the fuck up, you lying little turd.

That is all.

2 comments:

Southern Quebec said...

"EastofEden:
Hunter, what is it about your blog that attracts these deviants?"

Even her regulars notice.

liberal supporter said...

I laughed when I saw the odious EofE say that. He didn't seem to realize that commenting on a blog that "it attracts deviants" would imply that he himself is a deviant.

wv=cultra