Saturday, November 15, 2008

And this is why we mock them.


You are going to be so unsurprised. After trying to engage 12-year-old Blogging Tory "Hunter" in good faith dialogue on the fact that she is a blatant liar, this is the best she could eventually come up with:

Funny how you blog about ignoring the trolls, and they all show up!

I did learn one thing, apparently CC is a male, so now I don't have to call him an it anymore.

CC, you really have to get over me. I'm such a liar, you couldn't possibly be interested in me anymore. I'm not sure what your compulsion is about Conservative women, maybe it's because we wouldn't give you the time of day. You are obviously yearning for something you will never have, poor thing. I know our time was brief, but seriously I'm sure some feminist will snap you up in a minute.

If you haven't figured it out, that is what passes for intellectual discourse in the Canadian Douchebag-o-sphere. And it's why we rarely bother to engage these idiots -- we already know exactly how it's going to end.

Taking a shower and movin on' ...

No comments: