Tuesday, October 09, 2007

A world of philosophy in eight little words.


"That's why I don't care about the poor." Mark Steyn couldn't have said it better.

Oh, wait ... he did.

TBOGG'ED
! I'm sorry ... I only this second noticed that TBogg is all over this, too. Sometimes, drooling, screeching hatred for the less fortunate knows no national boundaries.

NOT QUITE DONE HERE
: Not surprisingly, Dave and RT have something to say about this, but here's the part that truly creeps me out.

Regular readers might remember the utterly fake outrage when I posted the personal information of the NAMBLA-obsessed Richard Evans, including his address and the names of his wife and kids, all of which was obtained from publicly-available information off of Richard's own web sites.

Which, of course, makes me wonder when I'm going to see similar outrage from those very same hypocritical wanks regarding this:

Michelle Malkin, incensed by the presence of the children engaging in SCHIP advocacy, has now gone the extra mile:

Update 2:50pm Eastern: I just returned from a visit to Frost’s commercial property near Patterson Park in Baltimore. It’s a modest place. Talked to one of the tenants, Mike Reilly, who is a talented welder. He said he had known the Frosts for 10 years. Business is good, he told me, though he characterized Frost as “struggling.” Reilly was an outspoken advocate for socialized health care without any means-testing whatsoever and an insistent critic of the Iraq war. Despite all that, he did agree with me that going without health insurance is often a matter of choice and a matter of priorities. Or maybe we were speaking two different languages.

I also passed by the Frosts’ rowhouse. There was an “01 – 20 -09″ bumper sticker plastered on the door and a newer model GMC Suburban parked directly in front of the house. I’ve seen guesstimates of the house’s worth in the $400,000 plus range. Those are high.

Citizen journalists, at your doorstep. Maybe she can get some of her flunkies at Hot Air to sit with binoculars and see what they have for dinner.

The ideological Right and their new motto: "Our kids are precious; your kids are fair game."

1 comment:

Rev.Paperboy said...

This is one of those cases where I hope I'm wrong and there really is a hell, cause Michelle Malkin will almost certainly be there smoking a turd someday for this, if for not for all the other outrages she has perpetrated.