Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Chronicles of Twatrick: All quiet on the wanker front.

One of my Lloydminster-based CIs sends me this recent pic:


showing precious little activity at Casa Ross -- perhaps a harbinger of that dump eventually going on the market. Fortunately, I have no lack of eager beavers, volunteering to keep an eye on that property and let me know if anything changes.

That's how it works when you have friends.

P.S. I will not publish the address of the above property; it's easy enough to learn from Patrick's numerous legal filings. But if you are in the vicinity and are inclined to do a drive-by and take a pic or let me know if a "For Sale" sign suddenly appears out front, that would be just ducky as I have legal assistance ready to step in to try to block the sale.

No comments: