Thursday, February 16, 2006

Ezra Levant, enough rope and, why, yes, I DID tell you so.


Why, yes, you can tell me that I was right after all, thanks very much. In the comments section back here, I opined that, rather than fight the overwhelming idiocy that is Ezra Levant, one need only defend his inalienable right to self destruct in a spectacular display of stupidity.

Well, as Cathie points out, the self destruction is well under way. And the lesson here: It's not always necessary to actively oppose narrow-minded, hateful bigotry. In some cases, it is only necessary to get out of the way and let the universe unfold as it should.

Universe: 1. Ezra Levant: 0.

2 comments:

RossK said...

Which, of course, is another function of a truly free press....

Because idiocy revealed is idiocy reviled.

Anonymous said...

Eventually, what did in the "Alberta Report" magazine was people calling up their advertisers and saying "if you advertise there again, my business goes elsewhere".

I can hope the same thing happens to the Western Standard.